7 hrs 25 mins
7 hrs 15 mins
A delicious slow cooker finish off on the BBQ recipe that will make men ooh and aah. Simple to put together but so flavorful. The meat does literally fall off the bone. All the men licked their ribs clean and wanted more. It made even a non rib lover love it! Try it. It is a six sisters stuff recipe adapted from Domestication in Progress. We love it and hope you do too. Enjoy! ChefDLH
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray the slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray (or use a slow cooker liner to make clean up a breeze!).
- 2Take your slab of ribs (make sure that they are defrosted) and cut into individual slabs (about 2-3 ribs each). Throw the ribs into the slow cooker.
- 3Mix the pineapple juice and brown sugar together and pour over the ribs. Put the lid back on the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 7-8 hours or LOW for 10-12 hours.
- 4After they are done in the slow cooker, use tongs to gently pull them out (they will literally fall apart when you touch them). Turn the grill on medium heat. While the grill is warming up, mix together the bottle of BBQ sauce and the 1/4 cup of pineapple juice you saved from earlier.
- 5Place the ribs gently on the grill and and brush with BBQ sauce. Turn the ribs twice, slathering with more sauce each time (you can't have enough sauce!); they will take about 10-15 minutes to glaze over (as soon as that sauce starts to turn sticky, you know they are done!).
- 6Serve immediately and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Summer Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Summer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fall off the Bone BBQ Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1086.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 154.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 134.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rack of ribs