Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Better Homes and Gardens. Super cute idea!
Make and share this Fake Fried "chicken" Legs/ Kiddie Corn Dogs recipe from Food.com.
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated cornbread twists dough
- 4 pretzel sticks
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- Preheat oven to 375. Cut hot dogs in half crosswise. Carefully break pretzel rods in half crosswise.
- Push broken end of pretzel half about one inch into cut side of hot dog.
- Separate the corn bread strips at perforations, making 16 strips. Using two strips for each hot dog, wrap strips around each to completely cover hot dogs.
- Brush corn bread with milk. Roll in crushed cornflakes to coat. Place "chicken" legs on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 13-15 minutes, or until corn bread is golden brown.