From Better Homes and Gardens. Super cute idea!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated cornbread twists dough
- 4 pretzel sticks
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Cut hot dogs in half crosswise. Carefully break pretzel rods in half crosswise.
- 2Push broken end of pretzel half about one inch into cut side of hot dog.
- 3Separate the corn bread strips at perforations, making 16 strips. Using two strips for each hot dog, wrap strips around each to completely cover hot dogs.
- 4Brush corn bread with milk. Roll in crushed cornflakes to coat. Place "chicken" legs on a cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 375 for 13-15 minutes, or until corn bread is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fake Fried "chicken" Legs/ Kiddie Corn Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.7
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 324.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated cornbread twists dough