1/2 Photos of Fajita Style Black Beans (Fat-Free)
This is a super easy and quick recipe for black beans that can be used in tacos, burritos, on salads or even by itself it's like chili. To make it even faster and easier just hit the salad bar at the supermarket for some already diced peppers and onions and any toppings for tacos. This way you can also get just as much as you need so nothing goes to waste. www.thesinglebite.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add everything to a saucepan, stir and bring to a boil. Reduce to medium-low heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Makes 4 servings - each serving enough to fill 2 taco size tortillas.
- 2Note: I like to drain excess liquid prior to filling tacos. However, if some of the mixture you can leave in the liquid and freeze in a tupperware.
- 3Nutrition Info: 106 calories, 0g Fat, 4.5g Fiber, 6g Protein.
- 4(add 2 corn tortillas for about 120 calories).
Browse Our Top Mexican Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mexican Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fajita Style Black Beans (Fat-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.1
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 298.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: