Recipe by Evie*
My husband just loves these, they are so expensive to buy from the supermarket so I now make my own. (when he's been a good boy!!)
- 12 fruit sticks (you can buy them from the dairy)
- 24 large marshmallows (pink and white)
- 1 cup milk chocolate melts
- 1⁄2 cup desiccated coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolate melts in microwave.
- Cut the fruit sticks in half and poke each one in to a marshmallow.
- Dip each marshmallow in to the melted chocolate (leaving the underside uncovered) and then roll in the coconut.
- Allow to set on a sheet of tin foil.