- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 egg
- 14.79 ml skim milk
- 354.88 ml rice bubbles, made into crumbs (measure crushed)
- 14.79 ml garlic salt
- 14.79 ml parsley flakes (dried or fresh)
- 14.79 ml margarine, for cooking (I use nettelex)
- 300 g potatoes
- 118.29 ml milk, for adding to mash
- 29.58 ml margarine, for adding to mash
- 200 g fresh green beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes and put in a pot and boil till soft. When soft mash together with margarine and milk.
- Steam Beans until tender.
- Beat egg and milk in one bowl and set aside, in another bowl combine rice crumbs, garlic salt and parsley.
- Dip each chicken thigh in egg mixture first and then rice crumb mixture next. Press down firmly as you go.
- Heat frying pan with margarine and fry chicken until cooked and brown.
- Serve with mash and beans.