1/1 Photo of Fabulous Sue's Coconut Bars
This comes from my sister who also loves to cook. If you like coconut and are looking for something easy to put together, you will love this! A little goes a long ways b/c this is more like a candy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt margarine in a 9 X 13 inch pan.
- 3Remove pan from oven.
- 4Sprinkle crumbs in pan and press down with a fork.
- 5Sprinkle coconut over the crumbs.
- 6Add the nuts and marshmallows.
- 7Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over all.
- 8Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 10Melt both kinds of chocolate chips in the microwave; spread over your bars; and cool.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulous Sue's Coconut Bars
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.2
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 166.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 31.1 g
- Protein 4.9 g