Recipe by WiGal
This comes from my sister who also loves to cook. If you like coconut and are looking for something easy to put together, you will love this! A little goes a long ways b/c this is more like a candy.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups sweetened coconut
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt margarine in a 9 X 13 inch pan.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs in pan and press down with a fork.
- Sprinkle coconut over the crumbs.
- Add the nuts and marshmallows.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over all.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Melt both kinds of chocolate chips in the microwave; spread over your bars; and cool.