Recipe by mandabears
I orginally got this recipe from another recipe site, then saw it in a WW magazine. It called for lime jello and lime yogurt. I have made this in multiple flavors, all good. Just match the yogurt and jello flavors. Cook time is refrigarator time
Top Review by ElaineAnn
Made last night and popped in the fridge. I had a slice after lunch and it was so fruity, fluffy,and creamy! Fabulous is an understatement. Raspberry is my favorite but I will be trying this with other Jell-O and yogurt flavors in the future. Thanks for the great recipe mandabears! Made for Choose Your Event Party August 2010.
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust (6 ounces)
- 1 (3 ounce) box sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 2 (6 ounce) containers raspberry yogurt, lite
- 2 (8 ounce) containers fat-free whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl dissolve Jello completely in boiling water.
- Stir in yogurt with a wire whisk.
- Fold in 1 container of whipped topping.
- Spread in crust.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- I serve the slices with extra container of whipped topping but that can be optional.