Recipe by looneytunesfan
Everyone will think this fudgy pie is fancy, but it goes together so easily!
- 1 pillsbury pet-ritz frozen deep dish pie shell
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee (dry)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Partially bake crust 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add melted chocolate, dry coffee and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour and walnuts.
- Pour mixture into partially baked crust. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.