Recipe by ElvisPresley99
This is a great recipe that has been passed down from my Grandmother, to my Mom, and to Me. You'll never go back to Mac and Cheese in a box!
Top Review by CIndytc
This was really tasty. I did change it a little as I grated cheese and melted it first so I would not get clumps of cheese and I used 2 cans of cheddar cheese. Made for PAC FAll 2012
- 453.59 g medium pasta shell
- 226.79 g container sour cream
- 453.59 g colby cheese (cubed) or 453.59 g cheddar cheese (cubed)
- 304.75 g can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare Pasta shells according to package directions and cook to al dente.
- While Pasta is cooking, combine other ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well enough to combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- Drain Cooked Pasta, and add to cheese mixture and thoroughly combine.
- Transfer to a large casserole dish, and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted and hot and bubbly.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.