Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
From Bisquick II. Use strawberry, lemon, orange or lime flavored Kool Aid mix depending on the bright neon color you want your cake to be. Decorate with LifeSaver Gummies, jelly beans or gum drops. LifeSaver Gummies make great candle holders :) I've never made these before, but they sure sound interesting! Chill time isn't included in prep or cooking time.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 ounce unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- 1 cup vanilla frosting
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Bisquick, powdered sugar, butter, egg and koolaid (dry) in a medium bowl until dough forms. Pack into an ungreased 8 inch square pan.
- Bake 14-18 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Cool in the pan for at least one hour.
- Spread bars with frosting and decorate with candies.