Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is from the BEAUTY column of the Weekend magazine dated March 18th'2005. The article in this column by Francois Desroches is a most interesting one. This particular recipe is about how to stimulate the body's micro-circulation for extra physical energy. Enjoy!
- 1 lemon, grated
- 1 pomegranate, peel (you need the inner and whitish part)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea sand
- 1 very ripe avocado, pulp of
Directions See How It's Made
- Dry the pomegranate peel for 2 days.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Blend this mixture with the pulp of a very ripe avocado so that the whole mixture gets a good consistency.
- Gently apply this concoction on your body.
- Rinse abundantly with cool water.
- Apply your body cream.