Recipe by Debcancook
This recipe came from being tired of the same old way to have chicken. I decided to try my hand at making extra crispy chicken with little hands in mind. My two toddlers love it and so does my husband. Please post a comment about how you might of changed it.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 eggs
- 8 cups crushed Rice Krispies
- vegetable oil, to fry chicken in
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into 1 x 1.5-inch pieces.
- Scramble eggs with 1 tbsp of water.
- Add seasonings to the flour.
- Dunk the chicken in egg mixture then roll to cover in the flour mixture.
- Funk the chicken back into the egg mixture.
- Then roll in the crushed Rice Krispies.
- Fry in the oil for about five minutes or until they float.