Express Chocolate Espresso Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°; prepare 12-cup Bundt pan using butter and flour or Baker’s Joy; set aside.
- Add cake mix and pudding mix to a bowl; mix for 30 seconds on low speed.
- Add the remaining ingredients; mix at medium speed for 4 minutes; pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes; then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- The glaze: combine the powdered sugar, coffee, and espresso powder in a small bowl; beat until smooth.
- If glaze is not pourable, add a bit more coffee; if it is too thin, add a little more powdered sugar.
- Brush or spoon the glaze over the cake while it is still warm.