Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
My most favorite salsa in the whole world is served at El Mezcal, a Mexican restaurant in Lawrence, Kansas. This is my closest attempt to replicating it.
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro leaves (about a hand-full)
- 1 bunch green onion (only the bottom or root halves)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 dried chilies
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend until ingredients are mixed/chopped to your liking.