Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A healthier version of a fruit dip. You can substitute pudding or fruits! try it over pancakes or waffles! Toss in some cut up fruit and fill a crepe with this yummy dip.
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant banana pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, not drained
- Place all ingredients in a blender in order of ingredients.
- Blend on high speed till smooth.
- Chill for an hour to serve cold.
- Serve with fresh fruit,cookies,pound or angel food cake.
I used coconut cream pudding instead of banana. Since the coconut was in the pudding I didn't add any extra. I ate this dip with orange slices.
I drizzled this dip over some peaches tonight, and it was so good I had to get a spoon and scoop up the dip that was left in the bottom of the bowl, because I didn't want to miss a single drop! This dip is very creamy and smooth, and the banana pudding gives it a deliciously tropical flavor. The only substitution I made was to use soy yogurt in place of the regular yogurt. I can't wait to try this dip over waffles, as Rita suggested. Yum!