1/1 Photo of Exotic Fruit Dip
A healthier version of a fruit dip. You can substitute pudding or fruits! try it over pancakes or waffles! Toss in some cut up fruit and fill a crepe with this yummy dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients in a blender in order of ingredients.
- 2Blend on high speed till smooth.
- 3Chill for an hour to serve cold.
- 4Serve with fresh fruit,cookies,pound or angel food cake.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Exotic Fruit Dip
Serving Size: 1 (473 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 618.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 48.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: