Recipe by Nonnie4Two
This is a recipe I've had for a while, but I continue to see it brought up on other sites like TOH and another BB that I frequent. Rave reviews from all. NOTE: After prep, the sandwiches need to be refrigerated for at least four hours before baking.
- 12 king's hawaiian dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 lb deli ham, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 lb swiss cheese, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut rolls in half.
- Cut ham and cheese into pieces so that it fits in the rolls.
- Divide ham and cheese and place on bottom half of rolls.
- Put tops back on rolls.
- Arrange filled rolls in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Mix well and pour over rolls.
- Refrigerate four hours or more.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese melts and rolls are crusty.
- These can be served warm or at room temperature.
- Great as left overs, too.