3 hrs 30 mins
This is a recipe I've had for a while, but I continue to see it brought up on other sites like TOH and another BB that I frequent. Rave reviews from all. NOTE: After prep, the sandwiches need to be refrigerated for at least four hours before baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut rolls in half.
- 2Cut ham and cheese into pieces so that it fits in the rolls.
- 3Divide ham and cheese and place on bottom half of rolls.
- 4Put tops back on rolls.
- 5Arrange filled rolls in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 6Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 7Mix well and pour over rolls.
- 8Refrigerate four hours or more.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese melts and rolls are crusty.
- 10These can be served warm or at room temperature.
- 11Great as left overs, too.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Excellent Brunch Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.8
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 48.7 mg
- Sodium 512.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 10.8 g