Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I grew up eating this shepherd's pie, and now my family loves it just as much! Its very easy to make and makes a wonderful meal including meat, potatoes and veggies all in one scoop!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 slices kraft 2% american cheese singles
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 6 cups mashed potatoes
- To make the mashed potatoes peel and cube the potatoes. Boil until tender. Mash with butter (a couple tbsp) and milk (about 1/4 cup) until desired texture.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Brown the ground beef and drain. In a 8x8 casserole dish add ground beef, then top with American cheese, then top with cream style corn, then top with mashed potatoes and spread evenly. Bake in the oven about 30 minutes or until bubbly hot.
- (More mashed potatoes can be added to make it thicker if desired!).
This was very easy to put together. we really enjoyed it!! I did make a few changes I used whole kerneled corn and added brown gravy. Made for Spring Pac 2009