Recipe by Sharon123
This tea has been said to cure cancer.I can't speak for anybody but myself, and it worked for me.We could all use clean blood, couldn't we? I got this recipe from essiac-info.org.
- 1⁄2 cup burdock root, cut
- 3⁄8 cup powdered sheep sorrel
- 8 teaspoons powdered slippery elm bark
- 1 teaspoon powdered turkey rhubarb
- 2 gallons mineral water
Directions See How It's Made
- You will need a stainless steel kettle (3 gallon), a stainless steel sieve, glass bottles.
- You will need to sterilize your bottles (approx. 7- qt. bottles).
- Mix dry ingredients thoroughly.
- Pour 2 gal.
- of water into pot.
- Bring to rolling boil with lid on.
- Stir dry ingredients into boiling water.
- Replace lid, cotinue boiling at reduced heat for 10 mins.
- Turn off stove.
- Scrape down sides of pot and stir mixture thoroughly.
- Replace lid, let pot sit and cool undisturbed for 10-12 hours (overnight).
- Reheat to steaming hot, but do not let it boil.
- Turn off heat, allow herbs to settle for a few mins.
- Pour hot liquid through sieve to catch sediment.
- Use funnel to fill sterilized bottles, put lids on.
- Allow bottles to cool, then tighten lids.
- Store in dark,cool place, and lways refrigerate an opened bottle.
- Take 2 tbls. tea with 2 tbls. hot water 1 to 3 times daily(1 just for mild cleansing, more if you are sick), always on an empty stomach -- I would take mine early in the morning and late at night