Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
When I was growing up, my Grandmother would make these in the toaster oven, I make them in my oven under the broiler. They were most often served with spaghetti with meat sauce, or any hearty tomato dish where you might want cheese bread. In my family we like to let them cook until they are very dark on top...keep an eye on them...One minute they will just be bubbly, the next they will be black on top..(which is still tasty!) I sometimes use "Light" Cheese Wiz to prepare this recipe, and the butter and cheese wiz amounts should be altered according to taste.
- Slice English Muffins in half.
- Toast Muffin halves in your toaster or toaster oven.
- Butter toasted muffin halves.
- Spread Cheese Wiz over buttered side of muffin, using enough to cover the top of the muffin completely.
- Shake parmesean cheese over Cheeze Wiz, to personal taste.
- Place muffins on a foil lined baking sheet and broil in your oven or toaster oven until bubbly and browned on top.
- Allow muffins to cool for 1-2 minutes before serving with your favorite meal.