Recipe by Caz
I got this recipe out of our local paper years and years ago. Made them for the first time last night. They were great warm and good cold this morning for breakfast with a glass of milk.
- 1⁄2 cup mashed banana
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter or 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup raisins (optional) or 1⁄4 cup snipped dates (optional)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together banana, peanut butter, fruit and honey.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
- Spoon 1 tsp of filling on each triangle and fold over.
- Crimp edges with fork and pierce tops twice.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutess or until golden brown.