Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These bars will give you energy when you need it and satify your 3pm "hungries."
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup shelled unsalted raw sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat pastry flour or 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot
- 1⁄2 cup raw almonds
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup pitted dried dates
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 9x13-inch baking pan with.
- cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients, except maple.
- syrup and eggs, in a food processor.
- and pulse until everything is finely.
- chopped. Add the syrup and eggs and.
- pulse until the mixture is well.
- combined. It will resemble a coarse.
- Transfer to the baking sheet and.
- spread evenly to cover the bottom.
- Bake until lightly browned (about 20.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes, then cut.
- into 24 bars. Store in airtight.
- container at room temperature for.
- about 3 days or wrap individually and.
- freeze for up to 3 months.