Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This as such a yummy recipie, really quick and easy to prepare. Adjust the spice quantities to suit individual tastes. Great served with "Emz Fantastic Felafels", but is also delish with sauteed vegetables (especially egg plant). Another possibility is to increase the ratio of yoghurt to tahini paste and use as a hearty salad dressing.
- 1 1⁄2 cups tahini
- 1 1⁄2 cups yoghurt (plain unsweeted is best)
- 1 -2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne, ground
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon paprika, ground
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- put all ingredients into a bowl.
- beat well using a wooden spoon,whisk or electric mixer. the more you whip, the thicker it becomes to suit individual desire.
- serve at room temperature with hot/warm foods, chilled with salads.