tizzylish delish's Note:
This as such a yummy recipie, really quick and easy to prepare. Adjust the spice quantities to suit individual tastes. Great served with "Emz Fantastic Felafels", but is also delish with sauteed vegetables (especially egg plant). Another possibility is to increase the ratio of yoghurt to tahini paste and use as a hearty salad dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups tahini
- 1 1/2 cups yoghurt (plain unsweeted is best)
- 1 -2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup scallion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2-1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne, ground
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon paprika, ground
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1put all ingredients into a bowl.
- 2beat well using a wooden spoon,whisk or electric mixer. the more you whip, the thicker it becomes to suit individual desire.
- 3serve at room temperature with hot/warm foods, chilled with salads.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emz Lovely Lemon Tahini Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.5
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 172.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 13.1 g