Recipe courtesy Emeril Lagasse, 2003 10 minutes on the prep time is inactive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix spices and reserve.
- 2Heat nuts in a dry skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until begin to toast, about 4 minutes.
- 3Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- 4Add the butter, sugar, water and spices to the hot skillet and cook, stirring, until a glaze forms, about 1 minute.
- 5Return the nuts to the skillet and toss to combine with the glaze.
- 6Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until the nuts are glazed and golden brown.
- 7Remove from the heat and transfer to a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, separating with a fork.
- 8Let rest until cooled and the sugar has hardened, about 10 minutes.
- 9Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emeril's Spiced Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.3
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 318.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 4.7 g