Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe courtesy Emeril Lagasse, 2003 10 minutes on the prep time is inactive.
Make and share this Emeril's Spiced Nuts recipe from Food.com.
- Mix spices and reserve.
- Heat nuts in a dry skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until begin to toast, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Add the butter, sugar, water and spices to the hot skillet and cook, stirring, until a glaze forms, about 1 minute.
- Return the nuts to the skillet and toss to combine with the glaze.
- Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until the nuts are glazed and golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and transfer to a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, separating with a fork.
- Let rest until cooled and the sugar has hardened, about 10 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.