Recipe by NevadaFoodies
Try something different with your meatloaf… Make elk meatloaf with olives, onions, horseradish and a little parmesan cheese served up with a side of mashed potatoes and gravy.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground elk
- 3 7⁄8 ounces black olives
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup onion white
- 2 tablespoons horseradish cream
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine ground elk, olives, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, onion, horseradish and seasonings. Form into a loaf and place into a baking dish.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue cooking for approximately 10-15 minutes or until your meat is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from over, let rest for 5 minutes and serve with your favorite mashed potatoes and brown gravy.