Elegant Stuffed Mushrooms
- Carefully wash mushrooms; remove the stems, set aside.
- To prepare filling: Finely dice about half of the stems and place into mixing bowl.
- (you may discard the other half, or use as an ingredient in spaghetti sauce, etc.) Add sour cream, cheeses and crumbs; blend well.
- Fill mushroom caps with filling mixture, mounding tops.
- Place stuffed mushrooms in aluminum-foil lined 9x5x3 inch baking dish.
- Drizzle melted butter over stuffed mushrooms.
- If desired, sprinkle tops with additional mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or till cheese is melted and tops are golden brown.