Recipe by Chef Joey Z.
I was looking for something light and simple to serve for lunch today and decided to make this beautiful salad. With Organic Strawberries and Asparagus you can't go wrong.
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice (or lemon)
- 2 tablespoons light oil
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
FOR THE SALAD
- 2 cups strawberries (fresh)
- 2 cups asparagus (fresh)
- 1 head lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the dressing. Put it into a small blender cup and whiz it until combined. Set aside.
- Remove the end from the asparagus and discard. Boil the asparagus for about 4 minutes in boiling water, then shock it in ice water to stop the cooking process.
- Chop the asparagus into 1" pieces.
- Put enough lettuce on each plate to cover the surface. Add the asparagus on top of the lettuce, then add the strawberries.
- Drizzle with the dressing.
- Bon Appetit!