I was looking for something light and simple to serve for lunch today and decided to make this beautiful salad. With Organic Strawberries and Asparagus you can't go wrong.
- Prepare the dressing. Put it into a small blender cup and whiz it until combined. Set aside.
- Remove the end from the asparagus and discard. Boil the asparagus for about 4 minutes in boiling water, then shock it in ice water to stop the cooking process.
- Chop the asparagus into 1" pieces.
- Put enough lettuce on each plate to cover the surface. Add the asparagus on top of the lettuce, then add the strawberries.
- Drizzle with the dressing.
- Bon Appetit!