- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 (6 ounce) filet of beef, wrapped in bacon
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 cup canned beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine or 1⁄2 cup red wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat electric skillet or frying pan on high.
- Melt butter or oil.
- Cook filets 3-4 minutes on each side for medium rare, or slighly longer for more doneness.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt & pepper after turning.
- Remove meat from pan & pour off MOST of fat.
- Turn heat to medium & cook onions & parsley till softened.
- Pour in beef broth & wine.
- Cook over high heat until about 1/3 cup liquid remains.
- Pour over filets on a warm platter.