Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 4 -6 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parmigiano-reggiano cheese (chopped into small pieces, not grated)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 large slice crusty bread, toasted and buttered
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- fresh ground black pepper
- Whisk eggs and cheese in a bowl until blended.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- When the butter sizzles, decrease heat to low; add in egg mixture. all at once; cook, stirring gently, until soft-set but still creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Spoon the eggs onto the toast; sprinkle with the rosemary and a grinding of pepper; serve at once.
I made this using my favourite scrambled eggs recipe Allrighty then Scrambled Eggs - Paula Deen cooked in the microwave and adding some trimmed rosemary from the garden, was a nice touch, thanks for posting!