Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy, Easy, Easy!!! From the Poppy Hill Bed and Breakfast in Mariposa California. Edit: You might try greasing the pie pan with butter instead of cooking spray.
- 6 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup picante sauce
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese, and or 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a blender, whip eggs and yogurt; pour into a pie pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until eggs are set.
- Spread picante sauce over eggs and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
Made these for lunch today, very good and so quick and easy!! Used the cheddar cheese, sharp and a medium chunky picante sauce. I will make these again, they would be great for a Sunday brunch! thanks for posting.
Nice fluffy eggs. I only put the picante sauce (actually salsa) on my piece as the kids wouldn't eat it then. Easy to make in the blender too.