Recipe by cookiedog
Easy, Easy, Easy!!! From the Poppy Hill Bed and Breakfast in Mariposa California. Edit: You might try greasing the pie pan with butter instead of cooking spray.
Top Review by Derf
Made these for lunch today, very good and so quick and easy!! Used the cheddar cheese, sharp and a medium chunky picante sauce. I will make these again, they would be great for a Sunday brunch! thanks for posting.
- 6 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup picante sauce
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese, and or 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a blender, whip eggs and yogurt; pour into a pie pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until eggs are set.
- Spread picante sauce over eggs and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.