- 10 eggs
- 4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly oil a 13-by-9-inch baking dish.
- Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in Monterey Jack, cottage cheese, butter, flour, baking powder, salt and chiles.
- Pour into baking dish, and bake for 35 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Serves 8 to 10 for brunch, 12 to 16 as an appetizer.