Recipe by appliance queen
This is a really quick and easy recipe that I got from a Betty Crocker Recipe Card Library. I made it for my family while we were camping at our cabin and everyone loved it.
Top Review by RECIPE ADDICT
Very good! the only problem that I had was that I used a regular size muffin pan, it definitely needs the real big size. The eggs ran all over the top of the pan plus it did`nt use all the corned beef or the muffin mix. Beings the oven was at 400 I put sausages on a rack over a pie pan and they got done perfectly at the same time. I was also thinking maybe next time I`ll prebake the hash cups a little first before I add the eggs and muffins to maybe crisp them up a tad. This recipe is going into my Favorites do again cookbook. I will buy a big muffin pan for the next time, thanks for posting a great recipe and idea!
- 439.41 g can corn beef hash
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 240.97 g box Jiffy corn muffin mix (or other corn bread or muffin mix)
- 1 egg
- 78.07 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 12 muffin cups well and press about 2 tablespoons of hash in 6 muffin cups.
- Make a deep indentation in center of hash.
- Break an egg into eash hash cup and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Prepare corn bread mix according to package directions using the egg and 1/3 cup of milk.
- Fill remaining 6 muffins cups with batter; about 2/3 full.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and eggs are desired doneness.