Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
a lower carb eggplant
- 1 eggplant, peeled cut into 1/2 inch rounds
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise (or more)
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml mixed Italian herbs
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- preheat oven to 400.
- take a large cookie pan lined with parchment paper.
- spread mayonaise lightly on each side of eggplant slices.
- dip into cheese that has been mixed with spices.
- place on parchment paper, do not touch pieces.
- bake 20 minutes , then turn slices over continue cooking until deep golden brown 20 to 30 minutes depending on oven.
- i serve with spicy jalapeno tomato sauce.
Wow! This went into my favorites of 2010 cookbook! Delicious and easy to make too. Thanks for this one! :)