1 hr 15 mins
I got this recipe from a friend and it sounded so delicious that I had to share. I haven't had a chance to make it yet, so I'm guessing on the prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Heat oil in large non-stick skillet.
- 3Season eggplant with salt and pepper and dip in flour.
- 4Saute eggplant until golden brown.
- 5Set eggplant slices on paper towels to drain.
- 6Combine in a medium bowl, ricotta, 1/2 cup parmesan, parsley and egg.
- 7Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of baking dish.
- 8Place several tablespoons of ricotta mixture at end of slice of eggplant, roll up, secure with a toothpick and place in baking dish.
- 9Continue to assemble remaining slices of eggplant.
- 10Cover evenly with remaining spaghetti sauce and top with mozzarella and 1/4 cup parmesan.
- 11Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant (Aubergine) Rollatini
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.7
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 733.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 17.4 g