Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I don't know where this came from, but they sure are tasty.
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into fry sized strips
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- Shake eggplant"fries" in a large ziploc bag with flour, salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Fry in the 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- Broil in the oven to make crispy.
- Serve with marinara or alfredo for dipping.
I made this to sneak some veggies into my 3yo daughter. She loves them and I can't seem to stop munching on them either.
Delicious way to serve eggplant! I fried until they were golden brown, and they were super crisp, so I skipped the broiling part. They looked so good, I nearly convinced my daughter to eat one.