Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Rich and with a different twist: nutmeg! These little hummers are great on a Christmas platter. If you would to fancy them up a bit dip one end into melted white chocolate and sprinkle with nutmeg sugar while still warm. Yum!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- Using hands rub ingredients together until perfectly blended.
- Pack mixture into a 9x13 pan that has been lined w/ waxed paper.
- Prick mixture well with a fork.
- Bake until a pale brown.
- Cut into small squares as soon as taken from the oven.