1/2 Photos of Ed's Homemade Microwave Buttery Popcorn
After much experimentation, this is my husband's variation of the homemade microwave popcorn recipes we have come across. It tastes great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour popcorn in a paper lunch sack.
- 2Add oil and butter.
- 3Fold the top of the bag over twice (approximately 3/4" folds).
- 4Shake to distribute the oil.
- 5Place on its side on a microwave safe plate.
- 6Microwave on the popcorn setting (or set for 5 minutes and remove when there is 3 seconds between pops).
- 7Plate will be hot - use a potholder to remove it from the microwave.
- 8Open carefully because of steam and hot buttery spots on bag. Add salt to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ed's Homemade Microwave Buttery Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.6
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 122.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g