Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds like a cute way to decorate a holiday table or a special treat for little ones.
Make and share this Edible Snowmen recipe from Food.com.
- powdered doughnut
- powdered mini doughnut
- powdered doughnut hole
- fruit leather
- gel decorator frosting
- You can build a snowman out of the doughnuts.
- The base of the snowman is a white powdered doughnut.
- Middle layer is a white powdered doughnette. (The only ones I could find at that time were raspberry filled but they seemed to like that OK).
- Top layer (head) is a white powdered doughnut hole.
- Use fruit by the foot for a scarf. Cut in half before you unwrap the fruit by the foot. Cut to an appropriate length and fringe. Wrap scarf around the snowman's neck once.
- The eyes, mouth and nose can be decorated with gel frosting in a tube.