Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
very inventive way to give a card and that you are a foodie. Use a wilton impression...happy birthday
- gingerbread dough (posted)
- melted chocolate, in a piping bag
- Make up the dough as normal.
- Cut out a square.
- With the impression make the Happy Birthday mark in the dough, not too hard but not too shallow either, just practice how hard you press.
- Bake as normal.
- Cool then decorate with the person's name and a little design around the outside.
- Have fun and let me know in a review.
Sorry, i meant to write : Baby Block :-), and last night i did an entire b-day card for my 14 yr old sister! All ages love it
Thanks Camping Queen, just like to spread the knowledge around....Ann
this is such a cute idea especially for kids my niece just loved it