Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A chewy, tasty square from the Harrowsmith Cookbook Volume 2. Would serve as an energy bar for on the go people. Cooking time is chill time.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup coconut
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- Melt peanut butter and honey in top of double boiler.
- Stir in carob or cocoa powder.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Press into lightly buttered 9" by 9" pan.
- Chill 2 to 3 hours before cutting into squares.