Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
easy 4 ingredient recipe , everyone looks forward to this just once or twice a year dish , even the kids like it!
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 ounces your choice cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- cut zucchini lengthwise , scoop out seeds.
- cook ground beef till brown
- prepare dressing as directed.
- stir together ground beef and dressing and half of the cheese.
- stuff into zucchini and top with remainder of cheese.
- cook at 350degrees for 40 minutes.