Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
It doesn't get any easier than this elegant Italian meal. Serve with garlic bread and salad.
Make and share this Easy Ziti Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil ziti as directed on package, drain.
- In large bowl, combine pasta, sausage, pasta sauce and 2 cups mozzarella.
- Mix well.
- Turn into greased 13 x 19 inch baking dish; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 45 minutes or till hot and bubbly; uncover and top with remaining 2 cups cheese and parsley.
- Bake 10 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes before serving.
This definitely gets 5 stars. Easy, tasty - something the whole family can agree upon (that alone makes it worth 5 stars). This is a definite keeper that I will be making again!
this was very helpful to me love it