Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It doesn't get any easier than this elegant Italian meal. Serve with garlic bread and salad.
Make and share this Easy Ziti Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil ziti as directed on package, drain.
- In large bowl, combine pasta, sausage, pasta sauce and 2 cups mozzarella.
- Mix well.
- Turn into greased 13 x 19 inch baking dish; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 45 minutes or till hot and bubbly; uncover and top with remaining 2 cups cheese and parsley.
- Bake 10 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes before serving.
This definitely gets 5 stars. Easy, tasty - something the whole family can agree upon (that alone makes it worth 5 stars). This is a definite keeper that I will be making again!
this was very helpful to me love it