Recipe by Fauve
It doesn't get any easier than this elegant Italian meal. Serve with garlic bread and salad.
Top Review by Mysterygirl
This definitely gets 5 stars. Easy, tasty - something the whole family can agree upon (that alone makes it worth 5 stars). This is a definite keeper that I will be making again!
- 1 (1 lb) package ziti pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb lean ground beef or 1 lb Italian sausage, cooked & drained
- 2 (26 ounce) jarsof your favorite pasta sauce (or, even better, your own homemade sauce)
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (1 lb.)
- chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil ziti as directed on package, drain.
- In large bowl, combine pasta, sausage, pasta sauce and 2 cups mozzarella.
- Mix well.
- Turn into greased 13 x 19 inch baking dish; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 45 minutes or till hot and bubbly; uncover and top with remaining 2 cups cheese and parsley.
- Bake 10 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes before serving.