Recipe by BamaKathy
This casserole was brought to me after a new baby many years ago by a lady at our church. When I asked for the recipe, I couldn't believe how simple it was. We use this for a quick dinner anytime or to use up leftover turkey after Thanksgiving. Can also be made with chicken.
Top Review by ~Bekah~
Very good way to use up extra turkey. Easy to make and very filling. I doubled the recipe and cooked for an hour. It was perfect. Next time I will add a bit more milk as it was quite thick. Thanks!
- 3 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pot, cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Add all other ingredients, except for potato chips, and mix.
- Add small amount of additional milk if needed until creamy.
- Pour into buttered 2 quart casserole and sprinkle with potato chips on top.
- Bake for 350 for 25-30 minutes.