Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Scholastic Parent & Child.
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 cup cold mango nectar
- Pour entire can of pineapple, including the juice, into large, resealable plastic bag. Freeze until solid, at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- Remove bag from freezer, and let sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
- Empty contents of bag into blender or food processor. Add the mango nectar, and pulse to chop up large pieces of fruit. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
good, i might try it out one day!