Recipe by Devilish_Babe2u
These triangles and easy to make and fun to eat and wll add a nice atmosphere to any party event or just for a snack with the family, or being home alone.
- 1 sheet puff pastry (can be bought from local store)
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups cheese
- herbs (best mixes cheese and basil rosemary or thyme) or spices, of choice (best mixes cheese and basil rosemary or thyme)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put puff pastry in micro-wave for 5-10 seconds till pastry is slightly dough but still stiff.
- Beat eggs lightly till frothy.
- Add cheese and herbs into the egg and stir till all of the ingredients are combined.
- Cut the pastry into four equal square, then cut each square diagonally until triangle size of choice. (the more you cut the smaller they get).
- Place the egg and cheese mixture in the middle of the triangles and fold corner to corner to create a small pocket.
- Get a fork and press around the edges the create a seal and to stop the inside mixture falling out.
- Poke holes in the top so excess air can be released.
- With left over egg brush over top with cooking brush so it forms a nice crust and is lightly golden and doesn't burn easily.
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes or until lightly golden.