Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A very simple, yummy recipe from Clean Eating Magazine
- 1⁄3 cup dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger, ground
- 1⁄2 lb chicken breast
- 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a food processor grind peanuts until fine, but not to a paste.
- In a small bowl, combine the peanuts, garlic and ginger.
- Place chicken on a cookie sheet and squeeze lime juice overtop.
- Roll the chicken in peanut mixture and bake for 25 minutes, or until done.