1/1 Photo of Easy Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
If you can boil water and mix you can make this wonderfully tasty pasta at the spur of the moment! Great for the surprise dinner with a salad and crusty bread
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g pasta, of your choice
- 1 garlic clove
- 141.74 g package herbed feta cheese
- 85.04 g jar sun-dried tomatoes (in a cello bag or oil-packed)
- 29.58-44.37 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh basil (or 2 tsp dried basil)
- 78.07 ml chopped toasted pine nuts (optional) or 78.07 ml pecans (optional) or 78.07 ml walnuts (optional)
- 1Boil pasta in salted water.
- 2Drain, reserving the liquid.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Put oil in the bottom of a serving dish.
- 5Crush garlic and place in oil.
- 6In a separate bowl, break up feta cheese until it's crumbly.
- 7Add enough pasta water to make it into a lumpy mixture.
- 8Place in serving dish.
- 9Chop or cut sun-dried tomatoes into small pieces and add to the cheese.
- 10Mix in toasted pine nuts, pecans or walnuts.
- 11Wet pasta with some of the reserved water and add to the mixture.
- 12Toss well.
- 13Top with basil.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.3
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 454.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbed feta cheese