Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from the Nestle' website. Easy, fast, and absolutely delicious.
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 (8 ounce) container strawberry yogurt
- Place evaporated milk, strawberries, & yogurt in blender.
- Cover & blend until smooth.
- I like to chill mine in the fridge for a few minutes to make it cold.
Love smoothies-yummy, easy, and healthy! Made half batch using a 5 ounce can of evaporated milk. Mama_Jennie thank you for posting. Made for Think Pink 2010.
SO GOOD! The flavours in this are perfect! I have never used evaporated milk in a smoothie before and was a bit worried it would taste funny. Not in this drink! It gave it a lovely smoothness that was really nice. My sons really enjoyed this one as well. I used frozen strawberries as the ones at the store were icky looking. It made the smoothie nice and thick. Great for digging into with a spoon and a straw! Spring PAC '08
I made this for breakfast and what a yummy quick treat it is for breakfast!!!! I cut the recipe into 1/4 of the amounts, as it was just for me. I used low-fat frozen strawberry yogurt and the rest as posted. Thanks Mama_Jennie for another great recipe!!