Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very easy dish to make--good for the holidays or just a good old fashioned Sunday dinner.
Make and share this Easy Stove Top Candied Sweet Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Put all ingredients into a nice sized pot.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a medium-low, stirring not to burn.
- Cook until nice and thick, about 45 minutes.
- They will get nice and thick as they cool down some.
These were fantastic. Easy to make and they were delicious.
5 stars all the way. My Aunt made the best candied sweet potato in the world and these rivaled hers. So sweet, cinnamoney and easy to make. Even better the next day. I would of liked the sauce to be thicker, My potatoes were tender before the sauce was reduced. I removed the potatos and continued to reduce the sauce.