1/5 Photos of Easy Spicy Muffuletta
Can be made with mild flavoured meats and marinated vegetables as well. I find that Aurora brand Antipasto calabrese hot mixed vegetables work the best for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut loaf in horizontally, and hollow out the bread so the stuffing can fit inside. This also lowers your carb intake!
- 2Drain marinated vegetables and reserve oil.
- 3Brush reserved oil on both halves to thinly cover.
- 4Place under the broiler until both halves are slightly toasted, and remove.
- 5Layer salami, vegetables, cheese and then mortadella. Place top back on sandwich.
- 6Place in the oven at about 350 degrees until cheese is almost melted.
- 7Remove, cut in 4, and enjoy!
- 8It's even better the next day cold!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Spicy Muffuletta
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1515.4
- Calories from Fat 1280
- Total Fat 142.2 g
- Saturated Fat 27.0 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 1827.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: